What this means for you as an Speedlink customer:
- On-site experts who are available 24/7/365 to review documentation and ensure accuracy before tendering to a carrier.
- Assistance with understanding regulations and staying current with classification changes to the regulation.
- Ensure that your packaging, DG labels or markings, and Shippers Declaration comply with the most current IATA DG regulation standards
Handling and packing for the following Dangerous Goods
DG Classes covered
- Class 2 - Gases
- Class 3 - Flammable Liquids
- Class 4 - Flammable Solids
- Class 5 - Oxidizing Substances and Organic Peroxides
- Class 6 - Toxic and Infectious Substances
- Class 7 - Radioactive Material
- Class 8 - Corrosives
- Class 9 - Miscellaneous Dangerous Goods
Preparation of DG notes for Air and Road Freight
Supplier of Dry Ice
Supplier of Thermosafe Packaging
We also can handle live animal transport.
We can work with your current logistics suppliers or arrange delivery to final destination’s if required through the Speedlink network Assistance with preparing and organizing DG documentation for shipping.